A scalable solution for short-term projects
When you need resources and expertise for a specific technology project, contact Gurus2go. With more than 6,000 Gurus across the U.S., we’re ready to support quick multi-location projects as well as your most demanding programs, including
- Data center moves
- Conversion from PBX to VoIP
- Hardware and software rollouts for products including digital signs, kiosks, payment systems, ATMs, flat panel monitors, printing systems, POS solutions, proprietary medical devices, and much more
- On-site hardware / software installs or de-installs
- Data recovery & back-up
- Break/fix services
- Preventive maintenance
- Equipment disposition
- And much more — contact us about any multi-location project!
A single point of contact and accountability
With more than 20 years of experience leading national technology projects, we understand the productivity traps, scalability issues, operational challenges, and escalating investments needed for multi-location national rollouts and ongoing field support.
One of the biggest challenges is accountability. With thousands of vendors, technicians, end-users and logistical details, the budget and timeline for these projects can easily explode, leaving your management team with major operational and financial challenges.
Gurus2go solves this problem by offering a single point of contact and accountability even for multi-vendor projects. We deliver an end-to-end service that starts with planning and ends with reporting so that you can focus on other strategic issues in your business. Our services include:
- Multi-vendor project management
- Strategic & tactical project planning
- Nationwide installation service
- Logistics management including shipping and warehousing
- End-user training and support
- Maintainance, upgrades, repair and warranty services