We can support your team in the field
With our breadth of coverage across the United States, the Gurus2go team is ready to support your remote personnel in regional and home offices around the country. We offer
- Desktop, laptop, and PDA support and repair
- Software installation, troubleshooting, and upgrades
- Virtual private networks (VPN) design, installation and support
- Remote access server design, installation and support
- Wireless network configuration and support
- Printer maintenance
- Installation and support for any additional technical devices they use in the field
On-site or remote support options
Your remote team doesn’t have the time to deal with downtime. That’s why Gurus2go offers two service options to quickly — and cost-effectively — get them back on their way.
|On-site service||When you or your employee submits a service request, we’ll send a certified, insured Gurus2go technician with the right certifications and expertise for the job. Gurus2go will manage the entire service process end to end — we’ll diagnose the problem, schedule all appointments, order necessary parts, and complete the repair or installation to your demanding standards. We offer a variety of service plans to guarantee you the response time your organization needs.|
|Remote service||For immediate support, your employee can initiate a remote support session online. We can diagnose and fix a wide range of problems including
Fast service to any ZIP code throughout the U.S.
We can quickly send an experienced Guru to your user no matter where he or she is located. You can select a service plan to guarantee arrival within as little as one hour, giving you the flexibility to support your field personnel with the speed and responsiveness your organization demands.
Focused on issue resolution
When your users contact our service desk or remote technicians, we quickly manage the issue from start to finish:
- Diagnosis: Our Gurus are trained to track down even the most difficult root causes of software issues. We immediately ask the questions that elicit answers designed to narrow down the possible issue list.
- Resolution: After we diagnose the problem, we will never just tell your users what to do and hang up the phone. Instead, we will stay with the user until the issue is successfully resolved.
- Escalation: In the rare case that we can’t resolve the issue in one touch, we have multiple levels of escalation so that we can always reach that one specific knowledge expert if needed.