Providing immediate remote support for your business
Gurus2go offers immediate remote support for all kinds of business computer problems including
- Wireless network repair
- Network security problems
- Internet connection problems
- Software problems
- Spyware removal
- Virus removal
- Computer repair
- Computer maintenance
- Computer security
- Peripheral installation
- Mysterious crashes
Our remote support technicians are all based in the U.S. and there are no hidden fees
To initiate a remote support session, click here.
If you’d like to discuss a broader company-wide support plan, please call us or send us an email here.
- Search and locate the spyware on your computer
- Remove the spyware program from your system
- Search and locate the virus on your system
- Remove the virus from your computer
Internet Connection Assistance
- Perform a full diagnostic of your existing internet service
- Troubleshoot to determine the nature of your problem
- Repair the problem and get you back online
Wireless Network Repair
- Diagnose and troubleshoot to determine the problem.
- Repair your network.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot to determine the problem
- Repair the problem
- Assist with software installation, troubleshooting or repair for one software title (Excel, FrontPage, Fireworks, Quick Books, Outlook, etc.; operating system software is not included in this service)
- Assist with configuration of your new software
- Assist with the installation of one peripheral device (printer, fax, multipurpose machine, PDA, etc.)
- Assist with the configuration of your new peripheral
Network Security Check
- Examine your computer to locate and remove any file sharing programs
- Determine if the proper encryption and SSID are enabled on your existing network
- Check your firewall to be sure it is working properly
- Adjust your system settings for the fastest and smoothest performance possible
- Clean up your hard drive and free more space.
- Apply the most recent security updates and patches for your operating system.
General Security Check
- Update your system with the current operating system security updates
- Determine if your firewall is enabled
- Check your antivirus software to be sure it is working properly
- Check your system for any file sharing programs
- Check your instant messaging settings for common security mistakes
- Review your computer’s history of visited web sites and offer suggestions on which ones to avoid in the future
- Search popular web sites like YouTube, MySpace and Yahoo for your personal information
- Offer advice and suggestions on how to best keep you safe online