Keep things running smoothly!
Nothing can halt productivity in an office more than a printer that just doesn’t work right. Operations can’t get agreements printed out for a customer’s signature and reports can’t be printed out for review by the management team. The best way to keep a printer in working order for the longest period of time is to properly replace the maintenance kit on a regular basis.
This plan addresses the need to maintain, clean and check your printer. Our technicians are fully trained in printer maintenance and will schedule the appointment at your convenience.
In addition to the maintenance kit replacement, we also perform the following tasks:
- Checklist: Our technicians work through a checklist to ensure that your printer is in good working order. Should there be problems, we’ll bring them to your attention so that you can address them prior to having the printer break down on you.
- Cleaning: We will also clean the printer for you. This ensures that you get continue to get the highest quality copies without smudges or smears.
Benefits to You
- We will schedule at your convenience, with a guarantee to respond with next-day service.
- You will receive service from a knowledge expert who can maintain and help you properly care for your printer. This helps to ensure the printer last longer, which helps you save costs in the long run.
- Reduce your risk for unexpected breakdowns. Because we run through our checklist, we can oftentimes find those issues before the break occurs.
Q: Is this available anytime?
A: This plan is available from Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. This is excluding holidays.
Q: What’s a maintenance kit and why does my printer need one?
A: Great question! A maintenance kit is really something within your printer that counts your copies and monitors usage to let you know when you need maintenance. The kit usually includes the paper pick up rollers, paper feed/separation rollers, transfer rollers and the fuser assembly.
Q: How do I know if I have a maintenance kit?
A: Most new printers designed to service multiple users will have one. But – check your users manual to make sure.