An Affordable Solution for Quality Technical Support
For companies that only use their software during working hours or for companies that don’t require the use of their software in order to perform their basic business functions, it is still important to keep your software running properly. Yet most technical support plans only provide 24×7 support and can be quite costly. In order to better meet your needs and in order to keep costs as low as possible, we offer a limited time technical support.
For the standard business hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, with the exclusion of holidays, we will provide you the highest level of customer service and technical knowledge. We have experts for most of the primary software products and we keep them on site or on call to help assist in your operational or configuration issues.
In addition, we also have the most up-to-date information on these software products, as well as patches, installation instructions, solutions databases, technical literature and much more.
- Issue Diagnosis: Not only can we provide remote assistance, we are also skilled in tracking down some of them ore difficult root causes to software issues. We are trained to know how to ask the questions that elicit answers designed to narrow down the possible issue list.
- Issue Resolution: After the problem is diagnosed, we will very swiftly move on to resolution of the issue. If you need a new patch loaded, we will help you. If you have a configuration setting issue, we help you reset the configurations correctly. We will never just hang up the phone and let you do the work.
- Escalation Procedures: As always, we have multiple levels of escalation so that we can always reach that one specific knowledge expert if needed.
- Your IT Staff can access some of our documentation. Because some of this documentation is important for easy access, we will set up a secure remote connection for your IT staff to use. This makes sure they have access to the latest technical documents.
- Installation Support. In addition to being available for software operational problems, you can also set up a time for us to assist you with installation. We’re happy to be there and partner with you as you grow your software.
- Even if you don’t need the 24×7 service, you will always have access to the same high-quality knowledge experts within the software field. Limited access will never mean limited quality.
Q: What if I need availability overnight?
A: We have a very similar plan, except that there are no limits to the coverage hours. Please check out our 24×7 Technical Support plan.
Q: What kind of resolution time can I expect?
A: Resolution times depend upon the type of issue identified as the root cause. Unlike hardware, which can be replaced, software must be managed as is. Some problems can take minutes to fix and others can take hours. Whatever the resolution, rest assured that we will work extremely hard to get your software fixed as soon as feasibly possible.
Q: How up to date do you stay with your solution database?
A: We try to stay as up to date as possible. If there is a new solution found today, we want it in our database by tonight! Sometimes, this type of fast turnaround is not feasible, but we continually search for the latest information on the software issues and resolution information in order to be of better service to you.